COR140 - Using Codes & Standards
24 Hours – Earn 24 CEPs
3 Day Course - June 2, 3, & 4, 2021
10:00 am - 6:00 pm (ET)
Knowledge of the many industry-related codes and standards differentiates our industry from numerous other distributor chain-driven industries. Staying current and up-to-date on the everchanging codes and standards requires both professional and personal commitment.
This course covers NFPA 80, Standard for Fire Doors and Other Opening Protectives (2013 edition), NFPA 101, Life Safety Code (2012 edition), ICC/ANSI A117.1, Usable and Accessible Buildings and Facilities (2009 edition), and International Building Code (2012 edition).
You will learn how to:
- Tell the difference between codes and standards
- Look up information
- Interpret codes and standards
- Determine requirements for fire-rated openings
- Determine requirements for means of egress openings
Students are required to have the following:
- NNFPA80, Standards for Fire Doors and Other Opening Protectives (2013 edition)
- NFPA101, Life Safety Code (2012 edition)
- ICC/ANSI A117.1, Accessible and Usable Building and Facilities (2009 edition)
How to Register
First Employee - $1,350 + 13% HST
Additional Employees - $900 + 13% HST
Non-Members - $1,650 + 13% HST
To register, you can use our secure online server or simply download our printable Registration Form (PDF), and mail or fax your completed Registration to the address indicated on the form.