DHT120 - DHT Exam Prep
16 Hours – Earn 16 CEPs
2 Day Course - May 31 - June 1, 2021
10:00 am - 6:00 pm (ET)
Proctored centres will be offered for those wishing to take the DHT Exam. Details to follow.
Students pursuing the Door Hardware Technician (DHT) designation will review material and complete in-class exercises that cover the 8 segments of the exam, Hardware, Doors & Frames, Electrified Hardware and Access Control, Keying, Project Management, Codes, Contract Documents, and Coordination, that are found on the DHT exam. You will leave this class with a firm understanding of what you need to know to be prepared for the DHT credentialing exam. Students are not required to have taken all of the review courses, attendees may have obtained this knowledge through other education or on the job training.
You will review material from the follow intermediate level courses:
- COR103 – Understanding and Using Construction Documents
- COR117 – Door, Frame and Architectural Hardware Applications
- COR123 – Using Door, Frame and Hardware Standards
- COR133 – Electrified Architectural Hardware
- COR140 – Using Codes & Standards
- COR146 – Introduction to Detailing Doors, Frames and Hardware
- COR147 – Introduction to Specification Writing
- COR153 – Installation Coordination and Project Management
- COR163 – Developing Masterkey Sytems
- DHC205 – Intermediate Detailing Doors, Frames and Hardware
How to Register
First Employee - $900 + 13% HST
Additional Employees - $600 + 13% HST
Non-Members - $1,100 + 13% HST
To register, you can use our secure online server or simply download our printable Registration Form (PDF), and mail or fax your completed Registration to the address indicated on the form.