ELT540 – Canadian Codes & Standards
September 10-11, 2020
12:00 noon - 4:30 pm (Eastern Time)
Location: Via ZOOM
Fee: Members - $385 (plus HST) | Non-Members - $485 (plus HST)
Earn 8 CEPs
We recommend students have camera capability since we are conducting via Zoom.
|Instructors:||Robert Watson, AHC
Krista Christensen, AHC
Subject matter includes a history of code development and adoption in Canada with the large portion of the time devoted to the specific requirements found in NBCC Part 3 and Part 9 as they impact the Architectural Openings Industry. Also discussed are the maintenance requirements for closures in a fire separation as required by the National Fire Code of Canada.
Upon completion of the course the student will have a basic understanding of subjects including occupancy type, occupant load and fire separation requirements with a detailed understanding of the application of door hardware components to comply with Canadian Code requirements.
Student to supply the following reference materials:
- National Building Code of Canada – 2015 edition preferred, 2010 edition acceptable.
Registration Fee Policies
- Member fee applies to all DHI individual members or any employee of a corporate member.
- A $200 administration fee will be applied to cancellations received until September 1, 2020; no refunds after this date.
Multiple Registration Discount
- Companies that register five or more employees are entitled to a reduced registration fee based on the number of students enrolled. Contact DHI Canada for more information – 416-492-6502 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Class runs from 12:00 noon - 4:30 pm (Eastern Time)
|Register Online||Register by Mail/Fax|