DHI CANADA TECHNICAL SCHOOL
May 27 - June 1, 2019
Holiday Inn Montreal Airport Hotel
6500 Cote de Liesse, Montreal, PQ H4T 1E3
Highlights of our 2019 Spring Technical School
It was another great school with a total of 62 students enrolling in 237 training days. The Montreal venue continues to attract a record number of students and the final tally always exceeds our expectations.
Our Student Appreciation Night is always a highlight at the Canadian schools. It gives students an opportunity to meet their colleagues and their instructors in a very casual atmosphere – and make plans to visit the hot spots in Downtown Montreal. We weren’t blessed with a jam session from the DHI Canada band this year but the pizza, wine and beer added to the camaraderie.
Back to the most important part of our schools – the education. There were many new additions including:
- First time offerings:
- DHC205 - Intermediate Detailing Doors, Frames and Hardware (formerly AHC205 and CDC305)
- COR123 - Using Door, Frame and Hardware Standards (formerly CDC300 and ELT515)
- COR146 - Introduction to Detailing Doors, Frames and Hardware
- AHC Exam was offered on site with 6 students taking the challenge
- New instructors on board – Shadley Fataar, EHC and Kevin Tish, AHC/EHC, DHC, CFDAI
We couldn’t do it without a great deal of support from a great number of our members
To Our Dedicated Instructors...
To Our Outstanding
To the following companies that
And thanks to our wonderful students who brought their enthusiasm and their commitment to ensure the 2019 Spring Technical School was a success for all.
Our Student Appreciation Night