DHI CANADA TECHNICAL SCHOOL
May 28, - June 2, 2018
Holiday Inn Montreal Airport Hotel
6500 Cote de Liesse, Montreal, PQ H4T 1E3
Highlights of our Spring School…
- Curriculum … A comprehensive offering of introductory, intermediate and advanced classes
- An Emphasis on AHC … For those on their way to the AHC exam
- DAI600 … Earn your FDAI designation in 4 days
- Multiple Training Day Discount … Those registering for 4 or more training days will receive a 5% discount per training day.
- Multiple Registration Discount … Member companies that register five or more students are entitled to a reduced registration fees based on the number of students enrolled. Contact DHI Canada for more information.
For complete details, indluding the printable registration form, download the 2018 Spring Tech Program PDF (online registration also available below).
Courses run daily from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Registration Fee includes: tuition, course material, continental breakfast, lunch and refreshment breaks
- There are no prerequisite courses required to take any course, however, there are recommended preparative courses and or comparable knowledge or experience necessary to help students successfully complete specific courses. These details are listed in the course description along with the Learning Outcome Statements provided for each course.
- Some highly technical, complex courses may require that if the student has not completed the recommended preparative courses, they are still required to successfully complete a complimentary knowledge assessment exam prior to taking the course. This is critical for the student to demonstrate familiarity with the prerequisite knowledge to prepare them to successfully complete the course and exam.
- Even where not required, these complimentary knowledge assessment exam are available in DHI TopClass to be used as a guide for the student to determine their preparedness to take a class. However, the course description and Learning Outcome Statements should also be reviewed completely as the assessment exams may not cover all topics included in a course.
- Reference the DHI Education Resource Guide for complete information – www.dhi.org/education.
- DHI recommends to new students, and those with minimum field experience, that they follow the suggested education path when registering for classes.
What is a Track?
- A "track" is a series of two or more classes that are arranged in a sequence that provides the most educationally beneficial learning experience to the student.
Registration Fee Policies
- Member fee applies to all DHI individual members or any employee of a corporate member.
- Registration fee includes tuition, course material, breakfast, lunch and refreshment breaks.
- Registrations are processed in the order they are received.
- In cases where a class is sold out, registrants are placed on a waitlist.
- If students are not able to attend the course of their choice, they may opt to transfer to another course, or another DHI Canada class session, or seek a refund.
- Classes may be cancelled if a minimum number of students is not achieved.
- A $200.00 administration fee will be applied to cancellations received until April 27, 2018.
- After April 27 2018, no refunds will be allowed.
- Substitutions are allowed at any time.
Required References and Technical Catalogues
- For courses requiring reference materials and/or product catalogues, we recommend students ship them directly to the hotel, to be held in their name, in sufficient time for arrival before classes start.
- Students can also bring their laptop into class to access pdfs of the resource material required.
DHI Canada is pleased to offer members the special rate of $118 per night (single or double occupancy)
Accommodation must be booked with the Holiday Inn Airport Montreal by calling 1-877-660-8550, and mention Block code: DHI.
Reservations must be booked by April 27, 2018 to guarantee this rate. BE SURE TO IDENTIFY YOURSELF AS BEING WITH DOOR & HARDWARE INSTITUTE CANADA.
How to Register
Registration is now closed. For availability, please contact the DHI Canada Office at 416-492-6502.