DHI CANADA TECHNICAL SCHOOL
November 6 - 10, 2017
Sheraton Cavalier Hotel
2620 32nd Avenue NE, Calgary AB
Highlights of our Fall School…
- Multiple Training Day Discount … Those registering for 4 or more training days will receive a 5% discount per training day.
- Multiple Registration Discount … Member companies that register five or more students are entitled to a reduced registration fees based on the number of students enrolled. Contact DHI Canada for more information.
- AHC Exam Prep … Many of our students are ready to write their AHC exam and this course will go a long way to help them succeed.
- DAI600 … Successful completion = FDAI designation.
For complete details, indluding the printable registration form, download the 2017 Fall Tech Program PDF (online registration also available below).
Courses run daily from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Registration Fee includes: tuition, course material, continental breakfast, lunch and refreshment breaks
- There are no prerequisite courses required to take any course, however, there are recommended preparative courses and or comparable knowledge or experience necessary to help students successfully complete specific courses. These details are listed in the course description along with the Learning Outcome Statements provided for each course.
- Some highly technical, complex courses may require that if the student has not completed the recommended preparative courses, they are still required to successfully complete a complimentary knowledge assessment exam prior to taking the course. This is critical for the student to demonstrate familiarity with the prerequisite knowledge to prepare them to successfully complete the course and exam.
- Even where not required, these complimentary knowledge assessment exam are available in DHI TopClass to be used as a guide for the student to determine their preparedness to take a class. However, the course description and Learning Outcome Statements should also be reviewed completely as the assessment exams may not cover all topics included in a course.
- Reference the DHI Education Resource Guide for complete information – www.dhi.org/education.
- DHI recommends to new students, and those with minimum field experience, that they follow the suggested education path when registering for classes.
Registration Fee Policies
- Member fee applies to all DHI individual members or any employee of a corporate member.
- Registration fee includes tuition, course material, continental breakfast, lunch and refreshment breaks.
- A $200 administration fee will be applied to cancellations received until October 6, 2017.
- After October 6, 2017, no refunds will be given but substitutions will be allowed at any time.
Exam Prep Courses
- Exam prep courses are designed to assess student's skills and knowledge in preparation for taking the certification exams.
Required References and Technical Catalogues
- For courses requiring reference materials and/or product catalogues, we recommend students ship them directly to the hotel, to be held in their name, in sufficient time for arrival before classes start.
- Students can also bring their laptop into class to access these resource materials online.
- Registrations are processed in the order they are received.
- In cases where a class is sold out, registrants are placed on a wait list.
- If students are not able to attend the course of their choice, they may opt to transferto another course, or another DHI Canada class session, or seek a refund.
- Classes may be cancelled if a minimum number of 5 students are not registered.
- DHI Canada is pleased to offer members the special rate of $155.00 per night (single or double occupancy)
- Accommodation must be booked with the Sheraton Cavalier Hotel at 403-291-
- Reservations must be booked by October 16, 2017 to guarantee this rate.
Be sure to identify yourself as being with DHI Canada.
How to Register
To register, you can either use our secure online server or simply download the printable Registration Form (PDF Format), fill it out completely and mail or fax your completed registration to the address/fax number indicated on the form.