DHI CANADA TECHNICAL SCHOOL
May 29 - June 2, 2017
Holiday Inn Montreal Airport Hotel
6500 Cote de Liesse, Montreal, PQ H4T 1E3
First time offerings …
- COR117 – Door, Frame & Hardware Applications … This course combines the best of COR113 and COR120 into a 4-day program. You'll learn all about the doors and frames in use today.
- AHC215 – Writing Hardware Specifications … We're excited to offer this course in-class. It was previously only available online and we're confident the in-class delivery will provide a much more effective learning experience for our students.
Back by popular demand …
For complete details, indluding the printable registration form, download the 2017 Spring Tech Program PDF (online registration also available below).
- AHC207 – Advanced Detailing Hardware … The in-class delivery of this course was launched in Montreal last year and the success can be measured by the 100% pass rate. Our lineup of top-notch instructors again this year is sure to lead us to the same result.
Courses run daily from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Registration Fee includes: tuition, course material, breakfast, lunch and refreshment breaks
What is a Track?
- A "track" is a series of two or more classes that are arranged in a sequence that provides the most educationally beneficial learning experience to the student.
- Some courses have recommended prerequisites as detailed in the descriptions provided.
- Reference the DHI Education Resource Guide for complete information – www.dhi.org/education.
- DHI recommends to new students, and those with minimum field experience, that they follow the suggested education path when registering for classes.
Registration Fee Policies
- Member fee applies to all DHI individual members or any employee of a corporate member.
- Registration fee includes tuition, course material, breakfast, lunch and refreshment breaks.
- DHI offers a series of exams allowing students to earn credit for courses using knowledge gained through DHI education, industry training and on-the-job training. Passing an exam gives you credit for that course in the DHI Credentialing Program. To apply for a challenge exam, please visit www.dhi.org/education to download the application.
- Registrations are processed in the order they are received.
- In cases where a class is sold out, registrants are placed on a waitlist.
- If students are not able to attend the course of their choice, they may opt to transfer to another course, or another DHI Canada class session, or seek a refund.
- Classes may be cancelled if a minimum number of students is not achieved.
- A $200.00 administration fee will be applied to cancellations received until April 22, 2017.
- After April 22, 2017, no refunds will be allowed.
- Substitutions are allowed at any time.
Required References and Technical Catalogues
- For courses requiring reference materials and/or product catalogues, we recommend students ship them directly to the hotel, to be held in their name, in sufficient time for arrival before classes start.
- Students can also bring their laptop into class to access these resource materials online.
- DHI Canada is pleased to offer members the special rate of $116 per night (single or double occupancy)
- Accommodation must be booked with the Holiday Inn Airport Montreal by calling 1-877-660- 8550, and mention Block code: DHI.
- Reservations must be booked by April 21, 2017 to guarantee this rate. BE SURE TO IDENTIFY YOURSELF AS BEING WITH DOOR & HARDWARE INSTITUTE CANADA.
- Multiple Registration Discount – Member companies registering 5 or more employees are entitled to a special discount. Please contact DHI Canada for further details - 416-492-6502.
- Multiple Training Day Discount – Those registering for 4 or more training days will receive a 5% discount.
*Please see registration form for course fees and discounts
How to Register
Please contact Mary Lou Murray at the DHI Canada office regarding course availability, as some courses may be at capacity. Phone: (416) 492-6502 ext. 138 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To register, you can either use our secure online server or simply download the printable Registration Form (PDF Format), fill it out completely and mail or fax your completed registration to the address/fax number indicated on the form.