May 29 - June 2, 2017
Holiday Inn Montreal Airport Hotel
6500 Cote de Liesse, Montreal, PQ H4T 1E3
What is a Track?
- A "track" is a series of two or more classes that are arranged in a sequence that provides the most educationally beneficial learning experience to the student.
- Some courses have recommended prerequisites as detailed in the descriptions provided.
- Reference the DHI Education Resource Guide for complete information – www.dhi.org/education.
- DHI recommends to new students, and those with minimum field experience, that they follow the suggested education path when registering for classes.
Registration Fee Policies
- Member fee applies to all DHI individual members or any employee of a corporate member.
- Registration fee includes tuition, course material, breakfast, lunch and refreshment breaks.
- DHI offers a series of exams allowing students to earn credit for courses using knowledge gained through DHI education, industry training and on-the-job training. Passing an exam gives you credit for that course in the DHI Credentialing Program. To apply for a challenge exam, please visit www.dhi.org/education to download the application.
- Registrations are processed in the order they are received.
- In cases where a class is sold out, registrants are placed on a waitlist.
- If students are not able to attend the course of their choice, they may opt to transfer to another course, or another DHI Canada class session, or seek a refund.
- Classes may be cancelled if a minimum number of students is not achieved.
- A $200.00 administration fee will be applied to cancellations received until April 22, 2017.
- After April 22, 2017, no refunds will be allowed.
- Substitutions are allowed at any time.
Required References and Technical Catalogues
- For courses requiring reference materials and/or product catalogues, we recommend students ship them directly to the hotel, to be held in their name, in sufficient time for arrival before classes start.
- Students can also bring their laptop into class to access these resource materials online.
- DHI Canada is pleased to offer members the special rate of $116 per night (single or double occupancy)
- Accommodation must be booked with the Holiday Inn Airport Montreal by calling 1-877-660- 8550, and mention Block code: DHI.
- Reservations must be booked by April 21, 2017 to guarantee this rate. BE SURE TO IDENTIFY YOURSELF AS BEING WITH DOOR & HARDWARE INSTITUTE CANADA.