November 5 - 10, 2012
Sheraton Cavalier Hotel
What is a Track?
- A “track” is a series of two or more classes that are arranged in a sequence that provides the most educationally beneficial learning experience to the student.
- There are prerequisites for some courses, as detailed in the course descriptions provided.
- Reference the DHI Education Resource Guide for complete information. The current guide
is posted at www.dhi.org/education.
- DHI recommends to new students, and those with minimum field experience, that they follow
the suggested education path when registering for classes.
- Member fee applies to any DHI individual member or any employee of a corporate member.
- Registration fee includes tuition, course material, breakfast, lunch and refreshment breaks.
- DHI offers a series of exams allowing students to earn credit for courses using knowledge
gained through DHI education, industry training and on-the-job training. Passing an exam
gives you credit for that course in the DHI Credentialing Program. To apply for a challenge
exam, please visit www.dhi.org/education to download the application.
- Registrations are entered in the order they are received.
- In cases where a class is sold out, registrants are placed on a waitlist upon receipt of the
completed application and registration fee.
- If students are not able to attend the course of their choice, they may opt to transfer to another
course, or another DHI Canada class session, or seek a refund.
- Classes may be cancelled if a minimum number of students is not achieved.
- A $200.00 administration fee will be applied to cancellations received until October 19, 2012.
- After October 19, 2012, no refunds will be allowed.
- Substitutions are allowed at any time.
Required References and Technical Catalogues
- For courses requiring reference materials and/or product catalogues, we advise students to
ship them directly to the hotel, to be held in their name, in sufficient time for arrival before
the start of class. Students are responsible for making arrangements for return shipments
following the end of class. DHI is not responsible for errant or late shipments or for returning
lost and/or misplaced student materials.
- DHI Canada is pleased to offer members the special rate of $139.00 per night (single or double
- Accommodation must be booked directly with the Sheraton Cavalier at Reservations Dept. -
- Reservations must be made by October 19, 2012 to guarantee this rate.
BE SURE TO IDENTIFY YOURSELF AS BEING WITH DOOR & HARDWARE INSTITUTE OF CANADA.